Drawing Management Systems Officer (Vpsg4)
Level Crossing Removal Project
Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP)
About the role:
As part of a dynamic and results-driven team you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely Drawing Management System (DMS) services to internal and external stakeholders, including government organisations, rail operators, and contractors. Your focus will be on the quality and validity of As Built drawings.
You will have a strong sense of purpose in helping the project deliver on transforming the way Victorians live, work and travel. With a strong eye for quality and accuracy, you will bring sound computer skills, including experience with Drawing Management Systems (DMS), CAD packages, GIS systems and high level of alpha and numeric data entry skills. Your attention to detail will enable you to effectively maintain accurate records of drawings and data entry. You will also bring proven experience with asset data, As Built drawing registers and transmittal systems.
At LXRP, we're not just removing level crossings, we are removing barriers and creating legacies for our communities for years to come. Inclusion is a priority for us and we are committed to creating an employee community that reflects those in which we work.
- We value our role as leaders to actively increase female representation in the transport sector through practical support, professional development and exposure to career opportunities.
- We are proud leaders and participants of internship programs that provide opportunities to people who identify as LGBTIQ, people living with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, refugees or asylum seekers or people from low socioeconomic backgrounds.
- We offer and encourage flexible work practices and purchased leave arrangements for all of our employees to support wellbeing, family or carer commitments or other personal circumstances.
- We place great importance on growth, empowering our people to enhance their knowledge, capability and experience through continual learning, formal training and lessons learned.
- Health, safety and wellbeing are at the heart of what we do. We focus on the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our people to create a safe and healthy workplace for everyone, every day, everywhere.
If we've sparked your interest, introduce yourself by submitting a cover letter and CV via the ‘apply now' link. Tell us why you're interested and what capability you bring. That's enough, we do not need you to provide key selection criteria.
Need more information?
Click ‘apply' to view and download the full job description details
Visit us: levelcrossings.vic.gov.au
For specifics about the role call Paul Stride, Senior Technical Recruitment Specialist on 0422 558 272.
If you are interested and need assistance with accessibility you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul on the telephone number above.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: