Rto Compliance Officer
Metro is a multi-award winning organisation, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service. Our aim is to promote work/life balance, allow team members to bring their best to work and to truly be focused on a common goal which is to provide a world-class railway service.
The RTO Compliance Officer supports the implementation of the RTO’s compliance systems and processes, to ensure the delivery of high quality compliant products.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:-
• Assisting the RTO Manager in ensuring the RTO maintains compliance with the VET Quality Framework (VQF), including the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
• Assisting in the implementation of the RTO’s Continuous Improvement Framework
• Participating in internal audits, marketing reviews and auditing the Metro Safeworking Training External Providers
• Leading the assessment validation process
• Conducting monthly assessment quality checks
• Maintaining the Trainer Register
• Assisting the relevant Training Managers with transition arrangements, developing assessment tools and maintaining Training and Assessment Strategies
• Providing timely reporting to RTO Manager and Metro Academy Leadership Team
To ensure success in this role you will possess:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in and undertaking tasks associated with a compliance role in an RTO environment
• Knowledge and understanding of VET Quality Framework (VQF), Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and Skills First Funding Contracts
• Formal qualification in Quality Auditing (essential) – must hold Internal Auditing (BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit) as a minimum
• TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable but not essential)
• Experience using Student Management Systems, preferably JobReady
• High level computer literacy skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Ready to Apply?
Please submit your application by 11pm Sunday 2nd May 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on the career you've developed to date and take it to the next level by making a tangible impact that matters.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you!
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please do note only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: