Senior Analyst, Assurance And Compliance (Vpsg5)
North East Link Project
The North East Link Project will deliver the missing link in Melbourne's road network that will finally complete the Metropolitan Ring Road by connecting the M80 to the Eastern Freeway to improve outer north-south links for road freight movement and improve travel time and reliability.
About the opportunity
As the iconic, transformative infrastructure project for Victoria, the North East Link Project (NELP) holds its ethical and compliance obligations to the highest standard, thus creating an opportunity for a Senior Analyst, to passionately undertake the critical aspects of the organisation's assurance and compliance function.
Supporting the Manager, Audit and Compliance, the role's core components include contributing to the development, update and delivery of NELP's in-house audit and assurance program, engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to support compliance activities and reinforce the organisation's compliance culture and monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of NELP's compliance process.
To enhance understanding of, promote and reinforce the compliance culture throughout the business and deliver the in-house audit and assurance program, the role will see you initiate and maintain conversations with a range of internal, external stakeholders and industry experts and call on a well demonstrated ability to think critically, effectively communicate and collaborate to identify and overcome barriers, gather information and be an adaptable, solutions oriented problem solver.
Technically, the role requires;
- extensive experience in an internal audit, assurance, or compliance management role, ideally from within a highly legislated, complex or Government setting,
- proven internal auditing skills including knowledge in developing and delivering in-housel audit and assurance program, and
- demonstrable experience in implementing risk-based compliance monitoring systems/processes and managing non-compliance incidences.
Our commitment to creating a workplace that inspires you, engages you and grows you is strong – we want you to be a powerful contributor to this wonderfully diverse and dynamic organisation. Our offering continues to grow but here is what we already have in store for you:
- Wellbeing program
- Biannual salary increases and 17.5% payment on top of your base salary when you take annual leave
- Ongoing commitment to flexible work arrangements available (including ability to purchase additional leave) that will run beyond current COVID-19 enforced remote working
- Generous Parental Leave entitlements for both primary and secondary carers
How to apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter. Within the cover letter, please address TWO of the key selection criteria that particularly stand out for you and why.
Please note all interviews will be conducted remotely. To discuss the role further in confidence, please contact: Caitlin Carman on 0427 449 177 or email@example.com
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 18th April 2021.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
Our advertisement is only intended for individuals interested in employment with NELP. Recruitment agencies need not contact.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: