Junior Graphic Designer (Vpsg3)
Level Crossing Removal Project
LEVEL CROSSING REMOVAL PROJECT
About the role
As part of a dynamic and results-driven team the Junior Graphic Designer will get plenty of exposure to a variety of design work and will be responsible for assisting the Art Directors and Senior Designers in the development of innovative and creative graphic design solutions. The position will also be responsible for working closely with the project teams to deliver best fit design solutions for LXRP.
Some of the electronic and printed communication you will be working on will include:
- Community updates and marketing material
- Fact Sheets and brochures
- Site signage
- Digital assets for the internal intranet and the external website.
You will have a strong sense of purpose in helping the project deliver on transforming the way Victorians live, work and travel.
Key to your application will be:
- Your knowledge of the design and production processes from creative concept, to finished artwork, through to a delivered product.
- Enthusiasm to work collaboratively and share your creative ideas
- Your proactive nature and willingness to develop additional skills will also ensure your success in this role.
If you are an experienced Graphic Designer, and can bring a fresh perspective, outlook, and energy to the team, then this is the role for you!
At LXRP, we're not just removing level crossings, we are removing barriers and creating legacies for our communities for years to come. Inclusion is a priority for us and we are committed to creating an employee community that reflects those in which we work.
- We value our role as leaders to actively increase female representation in the transport sector through practical support, professional development and exposure to career opportunities.
- We are proud leaders and participants of internship programs that provide opportunities to people who identify as LGBTIQ, people living with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, refugees or asylum seekers or people from low socioeconomic backgrounds.
- We offer and encourage flexible work practices and purchased leave arrangements for all of our employees to support wellbeing, family or carer commitments or other personal circumstances.
- We place great importance on growth, empowering our people to enhance their knowledge, capability and experience through continual learning, formal training and lessons learned.
- Health, safety and wellbeing are at the heart of what we do. We focus on the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our people to create a safe and healthy workplace for everyone, everywhere, every day.
If we've sparked your interest, introduce yourself by submitting a cover letter, CV and folio via the ‘apply now' link. Tell us why you're interested and what capability you bring, and also include 5 key projects or pieces of work that you are most proud of showcasing your capability.
That's enough, we do not need you to provide key selection criteria.
Need more information?
Visit us: levelcrossings.vic.gov.au
For specifics about the role email Gerard Daley, Senior Graphic Designer - Brand & Creative firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested and need assistance with accessibility you can contact us at email@example.com or call Claudia on 0429 483 651.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: