Managing Principal Lawyer (Multiple Roles)
RPV, MTIA is seeking to engage Managing Principal Lawyers. The focus of these roles is to assist the Deputy Director, Legal with the management and coordination of legal matters associated with the Metro Tunnel Project (MTP) and Melbourne Airport Rail (MAR) projects.
The role will also interface with the project's external legal and commercial advisors to ensure a consistent and agreed approach is taken on legal positions which support RPV's expectations.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Be experienced in providing legal and commercial advice on large construction project
* Work effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
* Confidently provide advice and guidance on legal and contractual issues to a wide range of people.
* Admitted, or eligible to be admitted, as a legal practitioner to the Supreme Court of Victoria or a similar jurisdiction within Australia.
* Currently hold, or eligible to hold, a valid Practising Certificate.
Why join us?
* An emphasis on work / life balance
* High-performing team environment
* Equal opportunity employer
* Personal & Professional development opportunities
* Committed to safety & wellbeing
* Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria. We want to know why you want to work for Rail Projects Victoria, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Kloprogge, Senior HR Advisor on (03) 9655 6206.
Applications close 11:59 pm - Thursday 29 April 2021.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: