Principal & Senior Signalling Engineers
- from $140k upwards (dependant on experience)
Here at ACRWORLD we are looking for an experienced Signalling Engineers to undertake the design and engineering to deliver major rail signalling projects across Victoria.
We have been exclusively tasked by a top client to help find the best talent in signalling to be part of the biggest projects for the Melbourne Metro such as RIA(Rail Infrastructure Alliance) and RSA(Rail Systems Alliance).
- Management of construction and staging strategy, project engineering, construction management and coordination
- Engage with clients by conveying an in-depth understanding of the railway signalling industry and working to identify opportunities where you will advise and support them in resolving all their key issues.
- Design and engineering for major Signalling projects
- Undertaking Design and developing checking and testing on signalling projects on major infrastructure projects.
- Manage the delivery of signalling projects which interfaces with other disciplines such as electrical, civil overheads and track.
- Detailed design and verification of various signalling systems
- Good communication and mentoring skills.
- Relevant degree qualification
- Experience on major rail projects
- Excellent strategic abilities
- Previous experience with signalling projects in Australia, UK and Europe.
Be ready to secure a long and rewarding position and career with a reputable client, where you will thrive in this professional environment.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: