NORTH EAST LINK PROJECT
- 98,396- $119,052 plus superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements available and genuine commitment to professional development
- Join the team that's going to deliver Victoria's largest infrastructure project
About North East Link
The North East Link Project will connect the missing link in Melbourne's freeway network, while increasing the capacity of the Eastern Freeway. It will slash travel times, get trucks off local roads and link key growth areas in the north and south-east.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Contract Manager, this role will be responsible for the contract management of major construction projects and provide commercial and contractual advice throughout the project life cycle.
This role will work in NELP's multi-disciplined team that oversees the procurement and delivery of a range of early works activities supporting the implementation of the project. Critical to our success, the Contract Manager will support the commercial, contractual and financial management of major construction projects for the North East Link Project.
Use your experience in contract management of major projects, with a sound understanding of project costs, schedule control and project reporting processes. An eye for detail and well-developed communication style will have you well placed to assist with the development of documentation and briefs for internal and government approvals on commercial and contract management matters.
Additionally, our successful applicant will also possess;
- An ability to evaluate process improvements and implement continuous improvement initiatives to achieve efficiency and effectiveness in the management and delivery of major construction contracts.
- Strong organisational and evaluation skills, collaborative approach to information gathering and analysis.
- Exposure to the preparation of tender documentation, evaluating tender proposals, negotiating contract terms and conditions and awarding major construction contracts and other significant procurement packages within various delivery models.
- Demonstrated experience managing major infrastructure project contract administration
Our commitment to creating a workplace that inspires you, engages you and grows you is strong – we want you to be a powerful contributor to this wonderfully diverse and dynamic organisation. Our offering continues to grow but here is what we have in store for you:
- Wellbeing program
- 17.5% leave loading
- Flexible work arrangements available (including ability to purchase additional leave)
- Melbourne CBD location with the ability to work on site
- Team benefits discount card at a variety of restaurants and cafes
How to apply
To apply please submit a Cover Letter and CV via https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-27089
For a confidential discussion contact Matthew Godsall on 03 9655 6731
Applications close at 11:59pm on Thursday 27th February 2020.
Our advertisement is only intended for individuals interested in employment with NELP. Recruitment agencies need not contact.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: