Rail Projects Victoria
Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) is the Victorian Government body responsible for the delivery of the Metro Tunnel Project, Regional Rail Revival, Melbourne Airport Rail and the Western Rail Plan including fast rail between key regional cities and Melbourne. RPV is responsible for all aspects of the projects including planning and development of the project reference design, site investigations, stakeholder engagement, planning approvals and procurement, through to construction delivery and project commissioning. Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (MTIA) comprises of Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP), Rail Projects Victoria (RPV, MTIA), North East Link Project (NELP), West Gate Tunnel Project (WGTP) and Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV).
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Design Manager, this role is responsible for leading the client side development and delivery works for the Melbourne Airport Rail. The role calls on extensive project management experience in infrastructure project environments, including integration across multiple disciplines. The ability to build, maintain and influence strong relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders is fundamental in the role.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified Engineer with experience in complex infrastructure projects
- Have demonstrated significant achievement in the delivery of projects within scheduled timeframes and budgets whilst optimising safety and environmental outcomes.
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Why join us?
- An emphasis on work / life balance
- High-performing team environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
- Committed to safety & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria. We want to know why you want to work for Rail Projects Victoria, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Julia Grbac, HR Manager, on (03) 9027 5796.
Applications close 11:59 pm - Wednesday 26 February 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: