Director, Employee Experience (Vps Sts)
Level Crossing Removal Project
The Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) was established in 2015 to oversee the largest rail infrastructure project in Victoria’s history, including the elimination of 75 dangerous and congested level crossings across Melbourne. Our vision of ‘Delivering Great Change, Transforming the way Victorians live, work and travel’ is reflected in everything we do at LXRP.To help deliver the strategy, we currently have a career defining opportunity for a Director, Employee Experience to join the People & Culture team.
- Leadership opportunity in a high performing People and Culture Team
- Be part of a $18 billion landmark infrastructure project – and its more than just removing level crossings
- $161,508 - $219,653 plus superannuation, Full time, fixed term opportunity (up to three years) in the CBD
Career defining opportunity exists for a experienced Director, Employee Experience to join the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP), working on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Victoria's history.
Reporting to the Director, People and Culture, the Director of Employee Experience will contribute to an overall People and Culture Strategy designed to develop Great People through Great Experiences to deliver Great Change.
About the opportunity
The essence of the role is to lead a multi-disciplinary team and develop a next generation employee experience, leveraging technology, data, and design thinking to build and manage moments that matter through the employee transitions and journey.
To own this role, you will present with demonstrated capability to:
- Think strategically and talk fluently about the impact you have driven through an Employee experience platform.
- Apply data analytics to generate and influence a business case within the context of People and Culture.
- Lead in a complex environment to drive change through a people centred change lens.
- Influence broader business strategy and support organisational change activity to optimise employee experience.
- Thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving workplace.
- At LXRP you will be part of a dynamic and results driven team. We are proud to be transforming Melbourne and creating a legacy that will last for generations, but we also like having fun along the way with social activities and charity fundraisers. We are leaders in diversity and inclusion providing and promoting opportunities for disadvantaged communities, within our organization and the wider transport sector. Some of the offerings we have are:
- Safety first: focus on health and wellbeing
- Flexible work life policies
- 17.5 % leave loading
- Professional Learning and Development
- Industry network
How to apply
To register you interest in this opportunity, please click on the APPLY NOW link to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position. Please note a separate address of the Key Selection Criteria is NOT required.
For further information please contact, Natasha Salathiel on 0435 123 782.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To find out more about LXRP please visit www.levelcrossings.vic.gov.au
Applications close midnight, 29 May 2019.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: