Senior Property Advisor
RAIL PROJECTS VICTORIA
About the opportunity
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Property Advisor are to assist the Land Manager on a wide range of land acquisition and land assembly dealings to support the delivery of RPV, MTIA Projects. The job requires a person with thorough knowledge of property acquisition processes and a strong understanding the Government's rail-related real estate holdings.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have experience across:
- Provide sound and timely advice to management and project teams on a range of property related matters including land acquisition, surrender and leasing including analysis of strategic property dealings.
- Perform land status investigations on project land to determine all interests that affect project land.
- Facilitate programs that are consistent with project timelines and lead delivery of property outcomes.
- Coordinate with DoT Property and Commercial branch regarding compulsory acquisition of private land.
- Lead the preparation and coordination of service of formal land acquisition notices and associated documents.
Why join us?
- An emphasis on work / life balance
- High-performing team environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
- Committed to safety & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria. We want to know why you want to work for Rail Projects Victoria, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Bull - Senior Property Advisor on (03) 9655 4956.
Applications close 11:59 pm - Sunday 26 May 2019.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: