Team Leader, Business Services & Facilities (Vpsg5)
Level Crossing Removal Project
The Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP) was established in 2015 to oversee the largest rail infrastructure project in Victoria’s history, including the elimination of 75 dangerous and congested level crossings across Melbourne. Our vision of ‘Delivering Great Change, Transforming the way Victorians live, work and travel’ is reflected in everything we do at LXRP.To continue this exciting work, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader, Business Services & Facilities to join the dynamic People and Culture team.
- Unleash your potential and bring your business support and facilities management expertise to life
- Be part of a $18 billion landmark infrastructure project – that does much more than just remove level crossings
- Full time, Fixed term opportunity (up to three years) in the CBD – VPS 5 $96,942 - $117,293
About the opportunity
An exceptional opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Team Leader, Business Services & Facilities to join the Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP), working on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Victoria's history.
This hands-on role will help to lead a team that provides a diverse range of office support, administration, fleet management and business services activities, to implement and deliver the People & Culture strategy with regard to facilities and business services.
You will be responsible for streamlining all facilities and business services with a focus on employee experience.
- Lead and motivate a team to provide high quality business services
- Undertake research and make recommendations to develop and implement new business services policies
- Scope and manage project fleet management requirements in line with Whole of Victorian Government Fleet Management Program
- Project manage business services initiatives, and accommodation, facilities and fit out projects
Skills and experience include
- Experience managing, coordinating and implementing a range of business and office service activities, which contribute to effective project delivery
- Relevant tertiary qualification or substantial relevant experience is advantageous
At LXRP you will be part of a dynamic and results driven team. We are proud to be transforming Melbourne and creating a legacy that will last for generations, but we also like having fun along the way with social activities and charity fundraisers.
Some of the great offerings we have are:
- Safety first: focus on health and wellbeing
- Flexible work life policies
- 17.5 % leave loading
- Professional Learning and Career Development
- Industry Networks
If you are as passionate as we are and this sounds like the next step in your career then APPLY NOW.
How to apply
To register you interest in this exciting role, please click on the APPLY NOW link to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position. Please note a separate address of the Key Selection Criteria is NOT required.
For further information about this position please contact Dijana Krstevski, Talent Acquisition Advisor on (03) 9095-4192.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To find out more about LXRA please visit www.levelcrossings.vic.gov.au
Follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/level-crossing-removal-project/
Applications close midnight, 26 May 2019.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: