Based in Melbourne’s CBD with bright open offices and fantastic amenities. This tier 1 civil business has a focus on road construction. They are currently working on an impressive portfolio of projects from road construction to level crossing removal projects in Victoria. You will be part of a great team that is able to support you as well as challenge you.
Reporting to the senior leaders within the organisation, your new role will see you work across the safety space for one of Victoria’s most iconic projects. Your major responsibilities include:
- Facilitation and running of safety workshops across a wide range of disciplines;
- Managing a team of support staff
- Facilitation, management, delegation, preparation and distribution of safety workshop outputs.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders for the project.
- Reporting to senior management;
- Communication of HSEQ system policies and processes.
- Minimum Cert IV in OH&S, construction white card & first aid certificate
- Full drivers license
- Strong understanding of latest OH&S legislation
- Minimum 8 years of HSE experience in a similar role
- Be very well presented, you will be dealing with clients
- Proven experience working on infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication & IT skills
If this role is what you are looking for please apply on the link provided
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: