Project Manager - Metro Rail Interface
- Melbourne Health is seeking a suitably qualified project manager as part of the Melbourne Metro Rail Interface Project!
- The Royal Melbourne Hospital – City Campus
- Full Time, Ongoing position
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our Strategy and Planning team. This is a Full Time position, working 80 hours per fortnight, based at our City campus.
The Project Manager, Metro Rail Interface Project is to support Melbourne Health and the Melbourne Biomedical precinct partners to plan and manage operational impacts of the Parkville Station construction and ensure that precinct business operations are not unduly affected.
Under the direction of the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will work closely with the Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) and its contracting agencies throughout the varied construction phases of the project. Working as part of a small team you will work collaboratively with RPV technical and planning teams and appointed contractors to enable coordinated and focused effort to plan and manage operational impacts of the Parkville Station construction and ensure that precinct business operations are not unduly affected.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A tertiary qualification in project management or a technical discipline
- Two years’ experience working on capital works projects (any sector)
- Demonstrated experience in utilising project management methodologies to plan and deliver complex multi-stakeholder change programs
- Demonstrated team work and ability to influence and coordinate a variety of internal and external stakeholders to achieve stated project outcomes.
- Highly motivated and proactive individual with the ability to work to project plans, prioritise and achieve project deadlines
- Well-developed written, verbal, analytical and problem solving skills and the demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative solutions.
Please note: This is not a construction or design role, this is a stakeholder management project role.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: