Manager, Digital Engineering (Pse)
North East Link Authority
The North East Link Project will deliver the missing link in Melbourne's road network that will finally complete the Metropolitan Ring Road by connecting the M80 to the Eastern Freeway to improve outer north-south links for road freight movement and improve travel time and reliability.
Manager, Digital Engineering
- Unique project and opportunity to be at the forefront of digital engineering
- Own the digital engineering function on Victoria's largest infrastructure project
- Salary commensurate with experience, Fixed term opportunity
About North East Link
The North East Link Project will connect the missing link in Melbourne's freeway network, while increasing the capacity of the Eastern Freeway. It will slash travel times, get trucks off local roads and link key growth areas in the north and south-east.
About the opportunity
Be part of a transformative infrastructure project for Victoria, with an exciting role in the Engineering team for the North East Link Project.
This is the opportunity you've been looking for, an exciting new role created to introduce new “digital” ways to conduct the design, construction, operation and maintenance of North East Link. You will be responsible for the development, establishment and management of digital engineering practices, processes and governance across all phases and elements of the North East Link Project.
A truly unique experience to leave your mark on the first “digital twin” in the civil construction industry for major transport infrastructure.
We are seeking a driven individual with leadership skills to bring people along for the journey, along with the vision and know-how to implement digital engineering processes.
You will have:
- Considerable experience in the establishment, management and administration of a project-wide digital engineering environment
- Demonstrated success in driving collaboration and implementation of organisational change towards digital engineering
- Experience with digital engineering throughout the project life cycle
An understanding of relevant IT infrastructure and Digital Engineering or BIM related standards will be essential to your success.
Our commitment to creating a workplace that inspires you, engages you and grows you is strong – we want you to be a powerful contributor to this wonderfully diverse and dynamic organisation. Our offering continues to grow but here is what we already have in store for you:
- Wellbeing program
- 17.5% leave loading (Does not apply to EO positions)
- Flexible work arrangements available (including ability to purchase additional leave)
- Team benefits discount card at a variety of restaurants and cafes
- Melbourne CBD location
- Access to discounted public transport
How to apply
To apply please submit a cover letter and CV via https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-024120
For a confidential discussion contact Zoltan Maklary, Principal Project Specialist on 03 9655 6195.
Applications close at 11:59pm on Monday 29th April 2019.
Our advertisement is only intended for individuals interested in employment with NELP. Recruitment agencies need not contact.
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: