Project Manager, Regional Rail Revival (Vpsg6)
Rail Projects Victoria
About Rail Projects Victoria, Major Transport Infrastructure Authority Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (MTIA) comprises of Level Crossing Removal Project (LXRP), Rail Projects Victoria (RPV, MTIA), North East Link Project (NELP), West Gate Tunnel Project (WGTP) and Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV). Rail Projects Victoria, Major Transport Infrastructure Authority (RPV, MTIA) is the Victorian Government body responsible for the development and delivery of the Metro Tunnel Project, Regional Rail Revival, future Melbourne Airport Rail Link and a portfolio of other rail projects. RPV, MTIA is responsible for all aspects of the projects including planning and development of the project reference design, site investigations, stakeholder engagement, planning approvals and procurement, through to construction delivery and project commissioning.
About the opportunity
This role is responsible for the management of a packages of design and development works of the Regional Rail Revival Program. This role will lead the design, development and construction planning of major brownfield rail project works. This role requires project management experience in infrastructure projects including integration across multiple project disciplines. The ability to build, maintain and influence strong relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders is fundamental for success in this role.
For more information please see the attached position description.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have experience across:
• Extensive experience in managing the development, planning, design, construction, completion and handover of major infrastructure on rail projects.
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of projects within the scheduled timeframe and budget whilst meeting or exceeding the project requirements and delivering the benefits.
• Strong negotiation skills with a proven track record in effectively managing complex and highly sensitive negotiations with multiple stakeholders, often with competing priorities.
Why join us?
• An emphasis on work / life balance
• High-performing team environment
• Equal opportunity employer
• Personal & Professional development opportunities
• Committed to safety & wellbeing
• Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. We want to know why you want to work at RPV, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Becky Fry, Senior HR Advisor on (03) 9655 6086
Applications close 11.59 pm - Sunday April 28, 2019.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: