Business Services Assistant (vpsg2)
Rail Projects Victoria
Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) is the Victorian Government body responsible for the delivery of the Metro Tunnel Project, Regional Rail Revival, the high speed rail link between Geelong and Melbourne and the future Melbourne Airport Link. RPV is responsible for all aspects of the projects including planning and development of a project reference design, site investigations, stakeholder engagement, planning approvals and procurement, through to construction delivery and project commissioning. This role is to support the Metro Tunnel team.
About the opportunity
The Business Services Assistant is responsible for supporting delivery of a range of administrative activities. The role requires a candidate with a proactive approach, strong attention to detail, and flexibility in undertaking tasks across multiple functions.
For more information please find the attached position description.
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have experience across:
- Moderate written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise and consult with broad range of stakeholders
- Initiative and the ability to prioritise tasks, follow instruction, proactively seeking assistance where required.
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Why join us?
- An emphasis on work / life balance
- High-performing team environment
- Equal opportunity employer
- Personal & Professional development opportunities
- Committed to safety & wellbeing
- Training & development opportunities
How to apply
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and response to Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description attached. We want to know why you want to work at RPV, why you are interested in the role, and, taking into account the Key Selection Criteria as a whole, how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Levina Honeyman on (03) 9027 5762
Applications close 11.59 pm - Thursday the 17 January 2019
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: