Performance Monitoring Reporting Advisor
CPB Contractors, as part of the Rail Infrastructure Alliance (RIA), has been named as the Victorian Government’s preferred proponent to deliver a $1 billion package of works in support of the $11 billion Metro Tunnel Project.
CPB Contractors and John Holland are equal construction partners in the RIA, with AECOM as the design partner. The RIA also comprises project owner Rail Projects Victoria (formerly the Melbourne Metro Rail Authority) and operational franchisee Metro Trains Melbourne.
About the Project
This is the second package of Metro Tunnel works to be delivered by CPB Contractors, following the award of a $1 billion design and construct contract as part of the Rail Systems Alliance (RSA) in December 2017.
Construction has commenced and will be completed by 2025.
This fourth major works package for the Metro Tunnel Project covers the existing Sunbury rail line between the western tunnel entrance in South Kensington and Tottenham, and the Dandenong rail line between the eastern tunnel entrance in South Yarra and Caulfield Station.
Major works for the Alliance includes the design and construction of entrance structures that will interface with Metro Tunnel works at South Yarra and South Kensington and also major Rail Upgrade works in the Western Rail Corridor.
About the role
We are currently seeking applications for a Performance Monitoring & Reporting Advisor, to join us on the Metro Tunnel Project as part of the Rail Infrastructure Alliance. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high-profile Rail Infrastructure Project as part of one of Australia’s most highly regarded construction companies. With an enviable range of projects underway and in the pipeline, CPB can offer impressive opportunities for career progression.
As Performance Monitoring & Reporting Advisor, you will be responsible for all non-commercial reporting required for the project including but not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with the project team members and various stakeholders to produce detailed and accurate project reports
- Compiling and producing the monthly non-commercial project reports to the stakeholders
- Compiling and producing the various reports to and from the associated work packages
- Compiling and producing the various regular reports required by the parent companies
- Tracking and reporting on the project KRA performance against the targets
- Tracking and reporting on performance against the project’s MPSG, VIPP, LIDP and Social Procurement targets
- Managing the project reporting calendar and report listing
- Managing the internal reporting approval process
- Assessing and implementing continuous improvements in the reporting processes and the report documents
- Producing, distributing and communicating report information for project team members as required
- Complying with the project reporting requirements as detailed in the Project Alliance Agreement
- Complying with the parent company reporting requirements as per their company procedures
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
- 3 + years in a similar position within a project environment
- Extensive reporting experience
- Confidence and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note this role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: