- Great team culture
- Based near Parliament train station
- Free public transport in Victoria
Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused. We are currently seeking a Project Administrator for work on our Level Crossing Removal Project. This large-scale project will benefit train users pedestrians, cyclists and drivers by improving safety, reducing congestion and enabling more frequent train services. In this role, you will provide support to the central completions team supporting the project delivery teams. If you’re energetic, adaptable and have a can-do attitude, you’ll fit right in! Accountabilities:
- Maintaining tracking registers to monitor and report on progress by projects.
- Review of project submissions for completeness and quality prior to upload or submission.
- Liaison with project teams and internal MTM stakeholders.
- Preparation of agendas and meeting minutes.
- General administrative duties.
To be successful in the role, your previous experience will include:
- Completion of year 12 VCE or equivalent.
- Providing administration support to a diverse team.
- Managing, using and maintaining administrative systems.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule work priorities to ensure deadlines are strictly adhered to.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff (written and verbal).
Why work for Metro?
- Free public transport in Victoria.
- Discounts on gym memberships & healthcare.
- Growing employer with exciting project work.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and make a tangible impact on Melbourne’s rail infrastructure. If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you! Please submit your application by COB Friday 18 January, 2019. Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please note - only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.